© 2013 Daily Tennis News WireABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament Rotterdam, The Netherlands
RESULTS - SUNDAY, 17 FEBRUARY, 2013
Singles - Final
 J Del Potro (ARG) d J Benneteau (FRA) 76(2) 63
Doubles - Final
 R Lindstedt (SWE) / N Zimonjic (SRB) d [WC] T de Bakker (NED) / J Huta Galung (NED) 57 63 10-8
SUNDAY REVIEW – DEL POTRO WINS 14TH TITLE; LINDSTEDT/ZIMONJIC WIN FIRST TEAM TROPHY
• World No. 7 Juan Martin del Potro captured his 14th tour-level title.
• The Argentine dealt Julien Benneteau his eighth defeat in as many ATP World Tour finals.
• Del Potro suffered a nose bleed at 5-3 in the second set, but recovered to serve out the match in one hour and 38 minutes.
• The Tandil native improved to a 14-5 record in tour-level finals. He has a 67-32 record indoors (4-3 in finals).
• Robert Lindstedt and Nenad Zimonjic turned around their fortunes to capture their first ATP World Tour title together with victory over Dutch duo Thiemo De Bakker and Jesse Huta Galung.
WHAT THE PLAYERS SAID
Del Potro: "It's amazing. I'm so happy to win this tournament. I played really well from the first round to the final. I think I played the way I needed to, to win this kind of tournament.”
"I had been serving well all week, but at the beginning of the match I was nervous and he broke me. Then in the second set I felt confident on my first serve and didn't give him a chance to break me. I closed the match with a fantastic service game. He deserved to be in the final. He played a really good match today. He was fighting all the time and I think I did a very good job today."
[On his nose bleed] "I have a big nose! Maybe it was nerves, getting close to finishing the match and winning the tournament. But it was not dangerous and I felt fine to close out the match at 5-3."
Benneteau: "I fought hard to come back in the first set. I was always under pressure; I had to save a lot of break points. It's difficult to keep that level of intensity all the time. He did that better than me.
"It was a good match. I was not too tight, I played my game. He was just too strong today. It's disappointing because it's a final, but I did what I can."
Lindstedt: “I'm over the moon. It's an amazing feeling. We didn't have the best start to the season, but it's not easy when you start as a new team. We had some very rough matches here, had to fight. It's funny how tennis is. It can really turn on a dime and we played some pretty good tennis in the semis and final."
Zimonjic: "It's always great to win your first title. This is our fourth tournament of the year and we were definitely struggling. The beginning of the week was really tough and we were lucky at times. We managed to play better and better. This will give us a lot of confidence for the rest of the season."