© 2013 Daily Tennis News Wire -
BNP Paribas Open
Indian Wells, U.S.A.
RESULTS - SATURDAY, 16 MARCH, 2013
Singles - Semi-finals
 J Del Potro (ARG) d  N Djokovic (SRB) 46 64 64
 R Nadal (ESP) d  T Berdych (CZE) 64 75
Doubles - Finals
 B Bryan (USA) / M Bryan (USA) d T Huey (PHI) / J Janowicz (POL) 63 36 10-6
· Bryan brothers win their 22nd ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title (from 38 finals), but their first at the BNP Paribas Open. It was their 86th team title.
· The Bryans were making their 14th appearance in the desert and were the beaten finalists in 2003 and '06.
· Now the only Masters 1000 title to elude them is the Shanghai Rolex Masters
· They saved one match point vs. S. Gonzalez/Lipsky in the semi-finals.
· Huey and Janowicz were playing in Indian Wells for the first time and were partnering for the first time.
Mike Bryan: "There was a sense of urgency to do it now. Back when we lost the final in 2003, I thought we would have a ton of shots at it. We were a bit unfortunate and it didn't go our way. As the heavy favourites, I thought we played good, especially against a big-serving team."
Bob Bryan: "It's really satisfying. Winning in Australia was one of our biggest goals of the year and probably our next goal was to win this tournament, since it has eluded us over the years. We've always had friends and family here, so it was nice to finally be able to give them this gift. They've seen some heartbreaks, so it's great to win for them."
SCHEDULE - SUNDAY, 17 MARCH, 2013
STADIUM 1 start 12:00 noon
 C Wozniacki (DEN) vs  M Sharapova (RUS) - WTA
Not Before 2:00PM
 J Del Potro (ARG) vs  R Nadal (ESP) - ATP